Monday 17 June 2013

UK Oishii Newspaper Photoshoot!

Hi guys!

It's been a little while. I thought I would blog about the (kinda) recent photoshoot I did with Oishii! Ichigo members Kelsey and Scarlett! Well, it's mostly photos but I hope you can enjoy looking at it. I really love the Oishii girls and it's always so much fun to meet up with them!! I had such a good time. I had to get a train quite early and I actually bumped into one of my Japanese teachers on the way there, so I ended up speaking Japanese all morning.  ;;; Even though I was so tired!! OTL


I had to start the day with no makeup/hair not done. Well, I'm wearing concealer and mascara. ;; Because there would be a stylist at the shoot!

The shoot was for a newspaper called The Sun in the UK to do with "kawaii" fashion, or harajuku fashion basically. Of course in the articles in the UK they dumb down the concept a lot but hey (´・ω・`) The article itself was pretty decent! If you want to read it, you can do so here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4957331/Kawaii-babies.html

I'll warn you that people haven't been so nice in the comments (´・ω・`)



This was all three of us putting our things out to create outfits! It's really colourful right?



Myself getting my hair and makeup done. Hehe~ The makeup they put on was LOTS and quite dark. It made our Purikura come out quite funny ww



For you Kelsey fans~ Kelsey having her photos taken. Isn't she adorable??



Us three went to take purikura afterwards! I have a video of that that I will upload on my Oishii youtube channel! ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ





I took a photo of myself there too ww



Then we had subway. You know, subway is one of my favourite things to eat. It's sooo tasy! >3< I like to get the turkey breast and ham usually!! With a soft drink if I'm feeling sugary or just water usually. Needless to say after all of the cuteness I was definitely feeling sugary. (Suddenly this has become a blog about food lol)

Me and Scarlett both love food you know. ww We have a lot in common actually (ノ´∀`*)

Well that's it from me! Thanks for reading!!

Cherry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment