Saturday 14 September 2013

I'm a PASSENGER ☆



Hey everyone!

I just finished eating (*´ω`*) I made my favourite Japanese curry again today~ It's so tasty! If you haven't tried Japanese curry before I recommend it! 

                                         

 おいしい(ノ´∀`*)

Anyway I spent a lot of today watching ShakuUma TV. ShakuUma TV is the variety show of the idol group PASSPO☆. I've been a huge fan of PASSPO☆ for such a long time- before they had their major debut and were still in the indies stage (;・∀・) They're the best!! The best idol group ever!!

If you're unfamiliar with PASSPO☆, they are a "girl's rock unit" with a flight attendant theme under the Universal Music label (*´ω`*) Their major debut single "Shoujo Hikou" was released on May 16th 2011 and hit #1 on the weekly Oricon chart!



A lot of the music they make is has a real rock-vibe to it, it's really unlike most other idol music! If you're interested in music that's a bit different or you enjoy rock themes I'd recommend them (*´ω`*)








Aren't they cute? My "oshimen" (favourite member) is Mori Shiori aka Morishi, the yellow member and PASSPO☆'s "delusional girl". She's full of energy and sometimes not-so-girly with a loud singing voice and lots of talent! I love her! (*´艸`*) Though lately I have fallen in love with purple member Annya, too... どうしようw

PASSPO☆ also use different terminology for things to fit with their "flight attendant" theme.
Leader - "Captain"
Sub Leader - "Chief Purser"
Members - "Crew"
Concert - "Flight"
Tickets - "Passport"
Fans - "Passengers"

Like that ヽ(=´▽`=)ノ It's a great concept!


I hope you'll all become PASSENGERS, too! (♥ω♥)


Cherry xox

No comments:

Post a Comment