Thursday 16 May 2013

Japanorama!

Hi everyone!!
It's Cherry.
Recently I'm really busy with my studies. Exams soon! Well, I already had one exam, Kanji and Japanese listening exams. I don't think I did great.... ;; But, positive thinking! My exam season finishes after June 6th. That's my last exam 

You know, OishiI! Ichigo appeared at JAPANORAMA on May 4th/5th.  That is, the UK members, Kelsey, Scarlett and myself. It was suuuper fun!! The space center is really cool. We performed 3 times, once on Saturday, twice on Sunday. It was our first time having a hotel and having a whole weekend to perform, so our Sunday performance was really good!! Well unfortunately I lost my voice during my solo ("Overmaster" from IDOLM@STER) on Saturday. (´・ω・`) It was embarrasing!! But people still told me they liked my singing. That made me really happy, so thank you so much to everyone who supported me (and us!!)


We had matching outfits! Oops, my face is so shiny. ww


We were looked after by manager Beckii, and Sparkles* of Area 11 who performed with her.


I bought their single, Shi no Barado. It's a really good single you know so I'd recommend it to you! The harmony is beautiful 


Besides, we were also selling merchandise. It was so exciting, it was the first time we'd ever sold merchandise at a convention! Also, we had things other than CDs and it was odd to see my face on things but it was awesome. Thank you so much to everyone who bought something and/or asked us to sign it!! We love you!! 
(≧∇≦)/

I tried taking a photo in the bathrooms...





But there was an unexpected visitor 
(。。;)


Thanks so much for a wonderful weekend, Japanorama staff + guests!! I want to go back next time!! (*´▽`*)

Oishii! Ichigo are working on some new stuff right now. It's exciting! We (the members) all got a chance to help create it, so it's a great showcase of each member's tastes! *_*

Thanks for reading! I'll see you!

Cherry xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment