Wednesday 26 June 2013

Remember your color.


Hey guys!

It's really warm today. In a couple of days, I'm moving back to London for the summer, so that will be cool. I'm going to see Perfume on July 5th to kick it off, so I'm really excited! I'm also gonna get to see a lot of friends, so yay~

Anyway, today I finally went to pick this up from the post office!!!

                                     

It's nano's first ever live album!! "Remember your color." And it's sooooo good. T^T

If you've been living under a rock (lol) , my favourite musical artist is nano. I love nano soooo much. T^T I think she's the most talented and wonderful person ever. I've been such a big fan since even before nano's major debut, so following the journey has been really emotional for me (lol)

If you haven't heard nano, please listen some time!! If you like rock music, please do! Nano had the big break recently doing the opening song to the anime "BTOOOM!" so maybe you might have heard that already.



This CD/DVD combo is about the first live, and contains a mini-documentary about the rehearsals and stuff. It was really heartwarming ;___; 

                                           

It even came with this mini-poster, it has all of the lyrics etc on the back. Ahh I'm so happy!!

Just sharing my fangirl moment. (lol)

That's really all I had to say. I want to spread the awareness of nano!!


Cherry xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment