Monday 27 May 2013

Reina and Final Fantasy


 Hey everyone!


Sorry for not blogging frequently. Busy busy you know~

Tanaka Reina graduated from Morning Musume! She's been my favourite since I got into MM. It will be weird seeing MM without her, but I look forward to her work in Lovendor~ (*´艸`*)

My makeup ended up like this on the graduation day lol






Since light blue was Reina's colour you know~ (And you can see my Feyris NyanNyan mug. ww) I've been into wearing bright colours in my makeup recently actually. It feels pretty summery! Although it's been raining and grey in the UK as usual. Haha (´・ω・`)

I've been playing a lot of Final Fantasy lately. I've been replaying VII and Crystal Chronicles, and I've watched some gameplay of Type 0 which my friend will lend me at some point~ Excited to play it, looks really good! It's a shame it's not localised yet, though. Good Japanese practise for me (*´ω`*) And you know, Crystal Chronicles is really addicting. I've been playing with my housemate and we're on the 14th year already O__O" I play as a Selkie (the best race!!) but they play as a Clavat. We wanted to play it on the proper multiplayer mode but we don't have the cables! So we're just taking turns on solo player. One day we'd like to play the proper multiplayer mode with our other friends too >__<

I'd really like to cosplay someone from FF but I don't know who I would suit (/_;) I'd love to cosplay someone cool like Sice from Type 0, or maybe Yuffie~ We'll see I suppose!!

I don't know which cosplays I'll do for the coming Hyper Japan. My fallbacks are Makise Kurisu and Ayanami Rei but I'd like to do something new. I'd like to try Nyaruko-chan or Vocaloid IA if I can (・∀・)

Oh, by the way, I've been reading this book about idol culture in Japan. It's really interesting so if you are interested in idols I would totally recommend it!! Especially if you're someone who is interested in trying to become one. 


That's about all from me today =3=

Byebye!

Cherry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment